VanDusen Botanical Garden: 9th Annual Great A-Maze-ing Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 15 & Sunday, April 16, 2017
Three sessions to choose from per day:
10:00 am - 11:00 am
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Rain or shine
5251 Oak St, Vancouver
Spring is just around the corner and the Easter Bunny is getting excited for the 9th Annual A-Maze-ing Egg Hunt at VanDusen Botanical Garden! He is busy mapping out the different hunt zones in and around our Maze and preparing the chocolate treats to reward the hard working egg hunter. Hang out and enjoy some fun crafts & activities or check out the yummy food selections and explore the beauties in our 55 acre garden.
Get your tickets early because space is limited for this ever popular sold out event, recommended for children between 1 – 10yrs old.
- This is an outdoor event and takes place rain or shine
- All children, regardless of age, require a ticket to actively participate in the Egg Hunt
- The Egg Hunt requires family participation and some walking, we suggest one Guardian per one or two children
- We will provide a basket and a map when you arrive
- This is a parent led event, we suggest one Adult/Senior per one or two children.
Child Participation Fee $12.00
( $12.00 + $0.60 GST + $2.25 s/c = $14.85 total)
Adult Entrance Fee $11.00
($11.00 + $0.55 GST + $2.25 s/c = $13.80 total)
Senior Entrance Fee $8.25
($8.25 + $0.41 GST + $2.00 s/c = $10.66 total)
Member Adult/Senior $6.25 - Must show valid membership at the Gate for entry
($6.25 + $0.31 GST + $2.00 s/c = $8.56 total)